Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hello World!

I have spent the last hour trying to hack into my blogger account! Finally success. Though I didn't know if I'd make it, I also didn't know if Chris was going to kill me or not. I was getting super frustrated!

Today was a good day, though I didn't do all of the homework I planned on doing. It has been raining for two days. (Day and night!) Because of this ( as well as staying up late) I woke up rather late. We ended up going shopping and to Moes for lunch! ( Weeeellcome to Moes!) It was a fun outing but I definitely have to make up for what I didn't get done today.


But enough about that. E, I thought you could use some pics of the leeetles. No pic's of R's lost teeth, yet. But I'll get 'em up to you soon!


Thank the Lord for Skype!

Love, Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment