Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Nap, was a mistake.



I can't take Sunday afternoon naps anymore. I've known this for a while, but I took one today anyway...Big mistake! HUGE! ;) So I'm not all that tired right now, though I wish I was. I have a presentation tomorrow and I'd like to get some good sleep before hand. 

Today at church Mr. Tunstall called me an "Old woman" after learning that I just had my Birthday. I felt like you E, except for the married part! :P Then later he told me he would get me a cane and I stood their blank for a second and then realized oh yeah...The old lady joke. Or in the words of him " Oh, that's a....uhm...a...Joke! It's a joke!"

Anyway, today was good. Nothin' too exiting. Meeting, lunch, homework, nap, I also skyped with the leetles. Don't be hatin' it needs to be a daily occurrence! Or I miss them too too too much!

R's missing two teeth and It's a huge gap! She is adorable!

Mr. Man decided to crawl behind the cushion and perch on some clean laundry!


Chilling out watching some tv, that's how we roll!

I promise to post pics of me doing stuff soon.
But these kids are too cute! I can't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment