Thursday, October 20, 2011

In other news!

Actually I lied, this post is definitely about normal every day, nothing much, news! Today I was was woken by the phone.You know how I'm kind of stupid for the first minute of be awake? I can't really make sense of anything for about a minute. And if Rach or anybody tries to talk to me, I look at her like she's crazy and say "Whuaaat?" Anyway, it was dad, but in my sleepy stupor, I thought dad wasn't working today, so I put extra effort into clearing my throat and sounding like whoever it was that was calling from the SO, wasn't waking me up. Then I said "Hello?" and some dude says "Hey!".....(Keep in mind me being stupid for another good 30 seconds) so I say "Yes, Hello?" and the guy says "Yes! Hi! Hello!! Can yooouu heeaar me!?!!?!"..... I realized dad was working...When I heard his irritating Hi heeellloo! Anyway, in the same day I was complimented on my phone etiquette, so that just goes to show you, I CAN talk on the phone....I'm just stupid when I've been sleeping.......AND THEN I FOUND FIVE DOLLARS!! ;)

I'm going to talk to an adviser tomorrow. The lady I talked to today, said they have walk ins on Fridays, so that's what I'm going to do. Hopefully I don't get that guy Mark! Yuuck!

We had Taco Salad for dinner tonight, and it was so good! Mom really out did herself! But then again, you've been outdoing yourself on a daily bases haven't you? Gourmet, Leah!

I had to write a paper on online investing....It was booorrring!

I'm liking this song! Listen to it, it's catchy!

Love, Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment