Tuesday, October 18, 2011

So, yeah.

Dear Lee Lee,


We miss you terrible! Things just aren't the same. But I think we're all going to make it ( Don't quote me on that though!)


Chris and I went to T. this weekend to hang out with the C's. We had a good time! The kids are still cute ( in case you were wondering) They still like to play in your car, so I let them, and Mr. Man got a hold of a cup with some leftover coffee and dumped it down the back of the seats. Don't worry I cleaned it up. Also, if this is confession time, I also dumped bourbon chicken in your car.....Well bourbon chicken juice anyway! Why don't they make those containers leak proof? MAN! 


School feels pretty monotonous right now, but then I remembered Jamaica is coming up AND the semester is almost over. I think all classes end on Dec. 5th and it's almost November! Yeeeaah baby! I'm excited to start next semester and take more classes. I do need to start on my research paper, I keep thinking I have plenty of time, but I don't really. Anyway, I have a midterm next week, which I need to study for.


Blah, sorry that turned into a school post!


I like this song lately. This was the only one it would let me post. I can't relate to this song, I just like it. I also feel the need to sing along with it, every time I'm in my car....It's a tick, I think!




Anyway, I have to leave soon for class, so this is it.


Love you Lee Lee!

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahaha "I think we're all going to make it ( Don't quote me on that though!)"
    JoJo you crack me up!
    Like the song - glad you can't relate to it though!

    ReplyDelete